BLOGGER TEMPLATE

Pages

22 February, 2010

21st February....

 
ma lovely dad..
if dad does not exist in this world, we also will never see this world. i`m pretty sure, all humans in this world have their lovely dad EXCEPT for nabi isa alaihissalam. Nabi Isa was born without father. we categorize it as a special case. causes HE is a prophet and ALLAH already destiny nabi isa to born without father. this is show ALLAH only the MOST POWERFUL, can do what we can`t do.

21/02 is the most painful date for me. 21/02/2007 was the starting of my miserable story. i lost my handsome, charming, lovely, generous dad. i never thought that i was the one who had be chosen to lost my lovely dad. Even its soo hard for me to accept it, i have to, because all our fates is already written in LUH MAHFUZ. and maybe there`s something good hidden in it. 

abah, i really miss you.
i miss your hug,
i miss your kiss,
i miss your advise,
i miss your babbling,
i miss your commendation,
i miss your anger,
i miss every inch of you.

abah, i`m really jealous..
when all my friends always talking about his fathers
i wanna to talk about you too..

i`m jealous..
when i saw my all friends` father send them at airport
i wanna you send me too..

i`m jealous..
when i saw they can hug their father
i wanna to hug you too..

i`m jealous..
when i saw they laughing together and share their happiness
i wanna to do like them with you too.

i`m jealous..
when i saw they sharing their tears with their father
i wanna to share with you too..

i`m jealous..
when they have been scold by their father
i wanna to be scolded by you too..

i`m jealous..
when their father pray for them
i also wanna you pray for me too..

i`m jealous
when their father wish them luck during examination
i wanna you wish me too..

i`m jealous
when their father calling or texting them
i wanna you calling or texting me too..

but i realize,
you can`t do it..
i know..
u also wanna to do that..
i understand..
but its okay abah..
even you far from me..
but actually you always NEAR WITH ME...
you always in my HEART and in my every prays.
I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH ABAH!!

al-fatihah to ALLAHYARHAM HAJI ITHNAIN BIN BIKAN..




5 bebelan korang:

Wanie Azeera said...

nisa, it's ok. setiap yang berlaku ade hikmah ye :)

btw, kite tgk nisa la antara yang cekal

cik beLLanan said...

its ok dear..
be strong..ALLAH xkn uji kte kalaw DIA taw kte xmampu..
;))

Khairunnisa Ithnain said...

wani azeera~ thanks wanie! lap u...
btw, cekal itu hanya luaran shja.. dalaman.. who knows ryte? :D

bella~ yup.. i`m trying to be more stronger. :) thankx... love u anan! ^_^

edoraemon said...

nisak
anda kuat
:)

Khairunnisa Ithnain said...

anda juga kuat faz..;)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger