BLOGGER TEMPLATE

Pages

03 March, 2010

O_o"my life as a joker!

Liquid Depression
A state of agitated depression
Now facing the liquid depression
Like a closed session
Needing medical attention
Making my agitated confession
Liquid depression my obsession
Liquid depression my only material possession
Years of oppression before the recession
See the expression of my depression
Liquid depression leaving a facial impression
At it's own discretion
Like a rapper at a rap session
And a singer in a jam session
Or a poet at the blog talk radio session
You can't forget the internal impression
The repossession of my liquid depression
It's a new life I'm now facing without question 


~FRANKIE STAMEY ~ 

пожалуйста, депрессия .. уходит от меня!
tired being as a JOKER or CLOWN..
always make peoples dance happily
yet i`m dance lonely and sadly.....

0 bebelan korang:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger